THE WORKSHOP FOR CARVING OUT PRACTICAL, ORDINARY REALITY SOLUTIONS FOR CURRENT COLLECTIVE CHALLENGES
In these challenging times, shamanic divination, when combined with ordinary reality knowledge, can make an immense contribution toward effective long-term solutions for community problems. Shamanic divination—asking the fully compassionate spirits for answers to questions—can reveal knowledge hidden from access by ordinary means. This workshop offers practical methods to gain and apply wisdom from the spirits to address persistent problems facing humanity, our precious Earth, and all of its inhabitants.
In this workshop, you will:
- Practice applying shamanic divination/journeying methods to the problem-solving process
- Use shamanic divination to gain insight into real-world issues you care about
- Examine ethical guidelines and issues of permission
- Recognize the personal benefits of compassionate community action
- Explore possible ways to ethically invoke the presence and power of the compassionate spirits in our world
Dates and time: December 5th and 6th, 2020.
December 5th: from 9am to 6pm –
December 6th, from 9am to 4pm (all UK time) with breaks and a lunch break
What you need: a comfortable and quite space – stable internet connection – headphones/ earphones – eye cover – rattle or drum if available – pen and paper
Pre-requisites: completion of the Basic Workshop “The Way of the Shaman®” – or of the workshops “The Shamanic Journey to Power and Knowledge” and “Essentials on Shamanic Divination”.
Bookings: To book your place on the course, please visit the ‘Enrol Here’ page or click here.